Monday, July 7, 2014

peanuts and corn and seafood

Catching up with the weekend ICADs. We’re over halfway through the challenge now. Woohoo! I really love working on this size. It’s just perfect for a quick doodle.


Peanuts … from the ballgame. We went to watch the Arkansas Naturals the other night. (They are the Kansas City Royals’ farm team.) They had a great fireworks display after the game. Personally, I go for the food -- hotdogs, beer and peanuts. Followed by an ice cream chaser!


It’s a good thing I saw fireworks on the 3rd because I didn’t see any on the 4th. The cats and the dog were so freaked out by the noise. We spent the evening indoors huddled in a chair. We did have a cookout though…with some delicious corn on the cob!


Saturday night we went out for Italian. I had seafood pasta. Yum!

Hope you had a great weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm coming to your house for dinner! Everything looks soooo good! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.
You just made my day!!