Monday, August 20, 2012

shelter

The theme this month at the Sketchbook Challenge is “Shelter” and I did some sketches of places that quite literally sheltered me. Most of these, I had photos to work from.

A few places I didn’t have any photos and tried to Google Map them. One place is now a vacant lot. Another I couldn’t remember the address. So that didn’t help.

I also lived in a dorm and a few apartments, but they were pretty boring…so I opted to not draw them.

I was surprised to see how many places I’ve lived in my life. How about you? How many places have sheltered you?










4 comments:

  1. I've got you beat with 15! Three of them took up 37 yrs of my life. The other 12 in 20 yrs. I blame my ex! Hope you are doing well. I miss seeing your smiling face.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 12 in 20 years?? I think I wouldn't bother unpacking boxes if I moved that often :)

      Delete
  2. These are all terrific!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.
You just made my day!!