Sunday, May 15, 2016

sunday sketches :: the talker


I’ve been absent again. I was out of town for Mother’s Day weekend, then my grandson’s birthday. I came home to weather that has been so beautiful. I had to spend some time outside working the gardens. I’ve planted flowers of every color. Now if they would just hurry up and grow so I can paint them!!


Finished this painting just in time for Sunday Sketches. I’m trying to work on some new characters…here is one I call “The Talker.”

Be sure and stop by for a visit to see who else is participating!

8 comments:

  1. She looks chatty indeed! I am looking forward to your flowers as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful, wonderful illustration. So cute! Will you be posting any photos of your garden? I'd love to see it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousMay 15, 2016

    she does look talkative, lol perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She does look chatty indeed! Great illustration!
    Enjoy your nice weather. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always love your characters ... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. she does look very talkative :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. She looks really great in her pretty green dreess and the nice hair but I'm not sure if I want to come across as she looks like she will not stop talking for hours ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.
You just made my day!!