Sunday, May 1, 2016

sunday sketches :: luau



My little piggy is going to a luau … no pork at this party though … except for the dancers!!

Alexandra over at Sunday Sketches mentioned an online class a week or so ago. It sounded so great, I decided to sign up for it myself.

It’s called Expressive Picture Book Characters by Lynne Chapman. Lynne is just adorable and explains her lessons in such a great way. I can recommend this class to anyone!! It is really great.

This little piggy is a sketch that I did for the class.

12 comments:

  1. This is such a fun piece love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pig is precious. I was tickled to see that you are taking the Picture Book Characters class Alexandra mentioned. I am in her second class on watercolors and as soon as I finish it and her third I am going to take Lynne's class. I want to start it right now, but I need to wait so I can really concentrate on Alexandra's classes. Hope you have a happy with your drawings. You were able to really bring this one to life with a real personality. genie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great class! Love your piggy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderfully done and so colorful ~ love the Luau Piggy! and all your work ~

    Happy Week to you ~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! I'm partial to pigs...they are so sweet and intelligent. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fantastic result, I can see piggy in front of me swinging hips and dancing along to some good music what makes me smile so much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply oh so cute. I LOVE it's grass skirt. Awwww So bright and cheerful!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hihi, so cute :-) Makes me long for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That piggy's having a good time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. AnonymousMay 12, 2016

    that little piggy is a sweet one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a sweet little piggy! He looks so full of joy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.
You just made my day!!