Thursday, January 30, 2014

new alarm cat activity


This game generally happens about 5 minutes before my alarm goes off in the morning…which is where the name of this blog comes from.

It’s just one more thing in the long list of “how to piss Sue off before the alarm wakes her.”

I’m just a lump in the bed that they jump over or hide behind. Sometimes they are running and jumping so much that the bed is bouncing! Seriously!

I can’t get mad at them. They are too stinkin’ cute! I’ve been “alarm cat” sleep deprived for so many years…what’s one more day.

5 comments:

  1. You can't get mad at them for being who they are! :) Cute sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute sketch! And I love the new header art!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute drawing! I love the backstory to your blog name too. I can relate. Sometimes my dogs like to get me going before I'm ready. It's ticked me off many a time. Oh well, gotta love 'em!
    D~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh....this ist soooo cute, but also real.:-))

    I have four cats, older cats and they are cute but they sleep a lot. Somethimes I wake them ;-)

    Your sketches are wonderful and I have always smiled.

    Have I nice weekend.
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Smiling... :) very nice sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.
You just made my day!!