Saturday, December 7, 2013

happy birthday

Today is my husband’s birthday. I painted a birthday card for him yesterday afternoon.


We got 8 inches of snow over the last few days. I know to some of you 8 inches of snow is nothing! But here where I live, they don’t get snow very often. None of the roads get cleared for days. School is canceled. Businesses are closed. Everything is shut down until we get a good melt!

So anyway, I’ll be hibernating for a few days. And painting.

Unfortunately, since I work at home, I don’t get any snow days. Bummer.

2 comments:

  1. That’s a drawback to working from home I never thought of! Bummer is right!
    Adorable card. Happy Birthday to Hubs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute dog.. would be a good card for me too... ( we have got two Rhodesian Ridgebacks.... with a bit fantasy this guy above is one of them)

    Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.
You just made my day!!