Saturday, November 30, 2013

tall non-fat

We have company in town this weekend…so just enough time for a quick doodle.


When I worked in “the office,” I spent a small fortune stopping for a latte every morning.

When I started to work at home, I found a recipe online. I still get my morning fix…but now at a fraction of the cost.

Here is the recipe in case you want to give it a try. It’s not the same as the fancy coffee shops…but you get used to it after a while.

  • Warm 8 oz of (skim) milk in a large mug.
  • In a separate cup, dissolve: 1 packet Splenda, 1 tablespoon instant coffee crystals, 1 tablespoon vanilla non-dairy coffee creamer.
  • Add this mixture to the warm milk. Stir in 2 tablespoons of vanilla syrup.

It’s yummy.

3 comments:

  1. I'm not much for hot drinks, even my mocha coffee is losing it's appeal. Maybe if I could drink it out of your fab red mug it would taste better! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I make a pot of espresso each morning that I use to make lattes with throughout the day - I call it "my nectar" and I am very protective of it - hee hee!
    I so enjoy your "about you" series and I also wanted to thank you for all the nice comments this month. I can't tell you how much it means to me when a talented artist takes the time to say something nice to little ole me! Have a great afternoon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.
You just made my day!!