Wednesday, October 2, 2013

from my journal


Just a couple of quick sketches from my journal. I’m still having trouble balancing art time with “kid” time ☺ I’m out of practice, I guess.

We're finishing up our "doggie school." We've learned so much...sit, stay, come (illustrated above), leave it and No Bark!

On the dog/cat front, still taking baby steps. We’ve had them in the same room. But each time, Dobby dog goes wild and I’m afraid for kitty Luna. She is not afraid at all. All 4 pounds of her are brave!

So for the time being, Dobby gets to see Luna…but only on leash. I’ll feel more comfortable when the cat is more familiar with the house and learns some good places to hide, if necessary.

2 comments:

  1. Love your drawing of your pets...sounds like you really have got your hands full.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute sketches (especially the kitty!) Hang in there, they will work it out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.
You just made my day!!