Tuesday, October 8, 2013

dobby and luna

Well, if you’ve been with me for a while, you know I don’t share many photos. But today because it’s been a busy day and I didn’t get any sketching done and because Dobby “graduated” from the Beginner class at doggie school…here are pics of the new kids in town.

Here is Dobby. If you’re a Harry Potter fan, you’ll recognize the name. However, our Dobby is a she, not a he. She doesn’t seem to mind though ☺


And here is little Luna. She’s only been with us a week and a half but I can tell she’s going to be quite a character!!


They both have crept into my heart…that’s for sure!

4 comments:

  1. Awwwww.....I wish I could reach through the computer and pet them both! (Luna is beautiful!) Not that Dobby isn't cute too........ ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, you would love Luna...she is one cuddly ball of fur!!

      Delete
  2. Dobby is so cute!!! Very precious face!! Absolutely love the name! Yeah! for Dobby for graduating from the Beginner class.

    Luna...that's a great name, too. She is so pretty.

    Yep, it doesn't take long before they melt your heart, that's for sure.

    We have a little pug - Jane Austen Eyre, and she has us wrapped around that curly little tail of hers!!

    Have a fun day. I just posted her pic the other day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They both are adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.
You just made my day!!