Friday, May 4, 2012

weekend plans


• Make one more trip to the garden center for more annuals. Plant them
• Draw and paint flowers that have already bloomed…hollyhocks, daylilies, daisies are just begging to be painted
• Go to farmer’s market for fruit and veggies
• Draw and paint my purchases. Fruits and veggies are the theme for May at Sketchbook Challenge
• Have a margarita and/or chocolate cake to celebrate my birthday on Saturday
• Draw and paint a margarita and/or chocolate cake. Are you starting to see a pattern here?

Hope your weekend is wonderful!


3 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUU!! My personal vote is to have margarita AND cake. Wish I could give you a piece of the one I baked yesterday. Will be thinking of you today while we celebrate 3 other birthdays. Whew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday and happy painting! Sounds like you have lots of fun plans! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My weekend turned out great! I got chocolate cake...yum!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.
You just made my day!!