Wednesday, May 2, 2012

somebody loved


I created this little accordion book. I didn’t do it all at once. It was sort of something I worked on over time. It took months to find just the right images.


First take a listen to the song “Somebody Loved” by The Weepies, if you’re not familiar with it. I think the song is amazing. (If this link doesn’t work for you, there are a couple of versions out on YouTube you can search for.)


I typed up the lyrics and then set about finding the imagery. There were a couple of images that I either had trouble finding or if I did find something, it was too large, small or just looked wrong on the page.




In those instances, I made my own painting or drawing.



I love making mini books…whether it’s collage or photos or drawings…they’re just out of the ordinary and fun!



4 comments:

  1. This is wonderful! Bet you had lots of fun putting it together a little at a time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did enjoy it. I'm working on a new one...hopefully it won't take as long to finish.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful series! Greetings from Brasov!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Robert! I'm glad you stopped by my blog! Welcome.

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.
You just made my day!!