Monday, December 5, 2011

one of those weekends

Ok, I have to complain for a minute. I had a terrible weekend.

I had to work most of Saturday because my work projects are never ending. (I hate to complain about work because I love my job. Really I do. I just like it a lot more when it’s Monday through Friday. I don’t like when it cuts into my paint + play time.)

After I worked for several hours, I was vacuuming the carpets and put out my back! I am literally a walking question mark!! (This is my back = ?) Oh, it hurts.

I went to the chiropractor this morning and after she beat me up, I felt pretty good! For a while anyway. Now the pain is back. Ooooohhhh.

Anyway, thank you for letting me whine. I’m done now.

Hope your weekend was better than mine.

2 comments:

  1. Awww...I'm sorry to hear about your bad back and bad weekend. :-( I hope it gets better soon. Hopefully all those water aerobics have strengthened your back so it can bounce back. The real culprit is the vacuum cleaner. That's why I stay far, far away from them! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that pain! Ouch! Hope you feel better fast!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.
You just made my day!!