Friday, April 8, 2011

stuff i collect

I’ve been dying to get out and do some sketching and painting in my yard what with all the flowers blooming out there. But man, it’s been so windy!! Plus there’s that Work thing that keeps getting in the way!

The other night while watching TV, I did this sketch of a mini building I grabbed from the shelf.

I collect little buildings when I go on vacation. This one was from France. I have a little sandcastle from Florida and a pub from England. I’ll draw those another day.

I’m finally starting to get caught up at work and have a couple of drawing projects going on in my head. Hope I have time to put them on paper this weekend. 


1 comment:

  1. Very cute! I'm envious of your talent. Anything exciting going on in water aerobics? I brought noodles but have only used them once. I'd much rather get on my floatie and read my book. I'm looking forward to the weekend where I won't have to work at all.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.
You just made my day!!