Tuesday, December 14, 2010

vanilla latte



Better late than never. Right? 

My list for Artsyville’s List It Tuesday is another recipe. I make this latte every morning. Without fail.
I became addicted to coffee shop latte’s many years ago and had to find a cheaper alternative! At first, I have to admit that I didn’t like the taste of this one. It took a few cups of it to grow on me. It is sort of like adjusting to diet soda when you are used to regular. You know?

Anyway now I prefer my homemade latte to any coffee shop version. It’s yummy.

2 comments:

  1. great illustration. I drink home brewed coffee every morning too. Haven't tried latte yet.... {:-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your latte! thanks for the warm recipe!

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.
You just made my day!!