Thursday, December 30, 2010

garden wall


Hope everyone had a good Christmas. I’ve been off this week and taking advantage of the break by doing a whole lot of NOTHING!! Just hanging out with my grandson and husband. Chores can wait!


This is a sketch from a photograph I saw in a book. I wanted to do a doodle with some textures. I think this would be a fun image to watercolor. Maybe expand the flowers and make an entire garden. Hmm…sounds like I’m ready for spring...anybody with me on that?

I’m gearing up for the Sketchbook Challenge. I think this will be an excellent way to challenge myself in the new year. I would love to take some of my sketches to the next level. Lately, I’ve been doing lots of doodling in sketchbooks but would like to refine some of them and make larger watercolor paintings. Or maybe even acrylics. I don’t use those much anymore.

If anyone is looking for some inspiration, head on over to the Sketchbook Challenge and take a look. It’s not too late!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.
You just made my day!!