Monday, June 8, 2015

class photo


I started doodling some cats last week. Go figure, right? Crazy cat lady drawing cats!!


Anyway, after I finished this doodle, it sort of reminded me of those pictures you get taken when you are in school. So I decided to draw a whole class of cats.

After I added the paint, I decided her name was Stella. I love that name. You don’t hear it much anymore.


A side note: my grandma’s middle name was Estella. Luella Estella. I love parents with a sense of humor and good rhyming skills ☺

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the whole class of cats. How fun is this lady. Stella fits her perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love alliteration! I also love Stella!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the alliteration too!! And Stella is an oldschool girl for sure!! Looks like a class photo indeed!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.
You just made my day!!