Thursday, April 16, 2015

new blog


Because I have so little spare time and too much stress in my life already, I decided to start a new blog.

Well, actually I’m just reviving an old one. I started it years ago with photos and art and just stuff about life in general. Then I decided to start an “art only” blog … this one. After a while, I gave up on the first blog and put all my energy into “the studio.”

Lately, I’ve wanted to post photos I take but didn’t want to mix my artwork with photography.

I know. I’m weird.

I also don’t mix my veggies with my meat on the dinner plate! But that’s a whole other issue.

Take a look when you have time. You may recognize some things! Today, is a picture of the tulip that I used as a model for a painting last week.

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.
You just made my day!!