Tuesday, February 24, 2015

face #24 and some doodles


I can’t say that I’ve ever seen a movie with Theda Bara but I do know who she is. I always picture her with the heavy eye makeup.

So here is my one-liner for today. I can’t believe it’s the last week of the 29 Faces challenge!! Doing a face a day makes the month just fly by!



And I have to show you one more thing I did yesterday. This was an exercise for Year of the Spark!

The assignment was to:

  • Make some marks on four index cards.
  • Cut them into 4 pieces.
  • Then choose one piece of each card and complete a doodle.



I had a piece of scrap graph paper so I used that instead of index cards.


Using some alphabet stamps, I stamped on my papers. Overlapping the letters just to make marks.

Then I cut up my papers. Here are my “before” and “after” images.

It was so fun because each drawing just sort of emerged! I let my pencil fill in the blanks!











3 comments:

  1. Great one liner of Theda Bara, she has such an expressive face, perfect for the silent movies.
    Your little doodles are a great idea and you have come up with some very imaginative images

    ReplyDelete
  2. Theda Bara was a vamp!!
    Love your Spark exercise. . .fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the Spark exercise! You did GOOD! ♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.
You just made my day!!