I had grand dreams of doing hundreds of drawings as I recuperated from knee surgery. Yeah. Just resting on the couch with pen and sketchpad in hand. Filling up sketchpad after sketchpad with my brilliant doodles.
What happens is I doze off.
I did accomplish this one-liner … an assignment for Year of the Spark course. One-liners are fun because they never turn out like you expect them to. I like how his eyes are sort of wonky. Makes him look quite sinister, don’t you think?
- I am feeling a little better. At least I am sleeping better at night.
- Down to taking only one pain pill a day.
- I start physical therapy tomorrow and am hoping that helps.
- I’ve noticed that my other knee is starting to hurt. Probably because it is overworked??
- My husband is a saint. He’s done all the cooking and cleaning lately.
- And he did my laundry. His mother raised him right!