Thursday, January 1, 2015

happy new year


I’m still taking it easy…enjoying my time off from work. My grandson is visiting and may be here for a while. Ice is in the forecast for the next few days.

I don’t drive in ice so he may be stuck here until Spring thaw!!

I finished up my “inchies” for 2014. Here they are. The paper is slightly larger than my scanner so the quality is not consistent. Sorry about that!

It was a fun little challenge. I think I’ll keep making inchies but not sure what they will look like. Maybe some color this year?? I don’t know. We’ll see.













Wishing you a happy, creative 2015!!

4 comments:

  1. Hello Sue, I love your 'inchies'. That is a nice way to keep the dayly art-juices flow. I'm gonna meet you in skool, klass starts tomorrow. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And ofcourse a happy new year to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute idea! An inch a day...... :D (Are you doing Sketchbook Skool?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very happy new year to you! The inchies look great! They "spread" as well so much inspiration. 365 different little sketches ... I think I will have a look at this post regularly once a week as I can see so many many cute ideas :) ... what I still have in mind is May 17th and May 24th as well as Feb 24th and Sep 13th ;) too cute !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.
You just made my day!!