Monday, January 26, 2015

bad hair days


I’ve had quite a few bad hair days lately.

What with laying around on the couch. Then getting up so I can go to bed. You can’t help but have bad hair days.

But today was a good day. I am getting around so much better now. My knee is definitely on the mend!

I set the timer on my phone and every 45 minutes I get out of my chair and do my knee exercises. It’s a good practice actually. If I had done this BEFORE my knee surgery, I probably wouldn’t have had to get knee surgery.

So take it from me … get out of your chairs now and then. Move!! It’s good for you!

2 comments:

  1. That's Husband's mantra: move it or lose it! Glad to hear you're on the rapid road to recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good advice! It's a pity we only start doing something about it when it's too late .... Hope your knee will mend quickly!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.
You just made my day!!