Friday, November 14, 2014

#9 working girl

These are some of the jobs I’ve worked throughout my life. I only counted the “paid” positions. We all know that Mom is the best job but it sure doesn’t pay well ☺

I also left out one where I was only there for a day. It was awful. I was paying a babysitter, driving into the city, and paying downtown parking meters just to WATCH a printer. I had to make sure it didn’t jam. I sort of went to the bathroom and didn’t go back. The printer probably jammed, but I don’t care.

The life of a temp worker is so under appreciated.

4 comments:

  1. I'm really enjoying your 'illustrated life'! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you bring everyday things in your life to life in illustration. It's funny looking back at some if the jobs we did in our younger days.when i was a student i had a job in a Chinese take away restaurant where i worked 8 hours on a Friday night for £13 (about $20!) & a takeaway meal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so lovely to follow your illustrated story! And you made a wonderful structure with the jobs and the CV and all these cute illustrations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great post!! ♥ (from another G.D.)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.
You just made my day!!