Friday, October 31, 2014

book cover

This week’s assignment for Sketch Book Skool … a book cover.


I chose for my subject a book I’ve been working on for a few years now. I keep rewriting it.

Over.

And over.

And over. I think it will be a posthumous printing ☺

My grandson was the model for the main character. I have a bunch of reference photos of him “in flight” that I took when he was about 8 years old. He’s 13 now.

The model for the old lady “walking” her dog is my grandmother. The man reading the paper on his way to work? That’s my husband.

Maybe someday I’ll finish this story. At least I have the cover done!

5 comments:

  1. I would SO buy this book, just because of the cover! ♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha...i'll let you know when i'm published.

      Delete
  2. I'm so curious now about the story!! What a teaser. :) I hope you're able to finish it soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me, too. i need to give myself a deadline.

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.
You just made my day!!