It’s been a very odd week. Here’s a summary:
- Our (joint) credit card got hacked.
- Fortunately, our credit card’s Fraud Department is on the ball. They called us after the first purchase. Apparently, they recognized that I was not likely to be attending Oxford University (yeah, the one in the U.K.) and running up charges for books and supplies.
- They sent new credit cards immediately by FedEx.
- The new cards got delivered to the wrong address.
- After several phone calls, we had the cards on the doorstep.
- And work was just as bad. I had to create a logo for a client. After 12 or 15 times of hearing “well, that’s close, but not exactly what I had in mind…” I was ready to punch my computer. But I didn’t.
Anyway, it’s Friday. Take a deep breath. Life is good. Namaste.