Monday, April 7, 2014

be nice!

I used to worry about the dog and cat fighting. Now I know it’s all play.


Every now and then, the cat cries if she gets hurt, but so does the dog. Those little claws are sharp. I know that for a fact!

When the Dobby has had enough, she lays down in her bed. When Lily is tired of playing, she climbs the cat condo to the top shelf.

There is usually a break, then it all starts over again.

It’s really nice to see a big dog being so gentle with the kitten!! They are such good friends.

This isn’t the same story with Dobby and Luna. I don’t think they will ever be friends. They have learned to stay out of each other’s way. Oh, well.

7 comments:

  1. Love this great drawing, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sketch brought back memories of Fluffy and Sam. She’d ambush him and hang from his neck too! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw..your illustration looks like my Sweet Pea and Big Red Fred. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Animals have their preferences and sympathies too...Do Luna and Lily get along well?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, yes. Lily gets along with EVERYBODY!! She's the life of the party :)

      Delete
  5. So cute. Wish I could see them in real life :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.
You just made my day!!