Monday, February 10, 2014

face 10


I did this face and hat with the pretty flowers and it made me think of butterflies.

But after I added the butterflies, her expression just looks like she’s freaked out by the giant winged things!!

Can’t win them all.

Which pretty much sums up my morning so far.

  • I had insomnia last night. I think I got MAYBE 4 hours of sleep.
  • My morning latte got licked by the dog. I went to the bathroom and came back to find her sitting there licking her lips with a “who me?” look on her face. The large puddles of latte on the desk and floor were a dead giveaway.
  • My computer locked up twice this morning and I found that I hadn’t saved in about an hour. This only happens on days when I have to meet with clients and every spare minute is crucial!!


A restart seems to have helped. Too bad I can’t restart this day. Hope yours is going better than mine.

5 comments:

  1. Ha I love that she looks freaked out by the large butterflies! I really like these pieces. I know I keep saying that but I really do! Sorry your day wasn't the best, hope tomorrow goes better for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! Tomorrow will be better! She does seem a bit scared by the butterflies but she's got smashing hat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about your bad day, I hope it got better! I like her expression....she became what she wanted to be! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Smashing piece, I hope your day gets a lot better. Annette x

    http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes art work just takes on a life of it's own. Here's hoping your day turned around and has a great ending.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.
You just made my day!!