Wednesday, January 22, 2014

cat play


A couple weeks ago, Lily needed to be quarantined for a bit (I’ll spare you the gory details!) It was so sad to see Luna on one side of the bathroom door crying, while Lily was on the other.

I took a strand of old Mardi Gras beads, cut it and added a Christmas jingle bell to each end.

They would play tug of war for hours. Each taking turns pulling the beads and bell back and forth!

Now they are back together and are catching up on all the cat “fights” they missed out on!

7 comments:

  1. a very creative idea! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is such a cute drawing and I love the little story!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable painting and such a sweet story! So glad you included the happy ending. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, what a good 'meow' mommy you are! Adorable sketch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear Lily was quarantined. Hope things are much better now!! This is an adorable painting as well as an awesome idea!!
    (I'm working on my princess...still have to work on the frog...hopefully I will be posting on FB soon.) Have a Fun Day!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet cat story, with great accompanying art!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is an adorable illustration!
    love the colours

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.
You just made my day!!