Monday, November 4, 2013

stuff about me


I’ve started a new sketchbook. This one I’m going to fill with little doodles of “stuff about me”…not an extremely interesting topic…sorry about that!!

Like this first one…a doodle about a job I had when I was in high school. I started out as a cashier…which wasn't very exciting to me! Then got the chance to switch to dessert prep! In a way it was fun…I got to bake and plate up the desserts.

Plus I got to eat the pieces that crumbled!!

At that time, I could eat anything and not gain an ounce!! If I had that job today…oh, I don’t even want to think about how many pounds I’d put on!!

7 comments:

  1. I love your blog so far!!!! cool sketches

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun idea! I'm terrible at drawing, so this wouldn't suit me, but I look forward to learning more about you AND seeing your sketches! thanks for the aedm visit

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I was young I ate candy all day long and couldn't put on a pound - not fair!! Now I have teenagers and deserve candy to get through my day but it comes with consequences. I think a sketchbook filled with doodles about you is a great idea! Can't wait to watch your progress. . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your sketches and remembrances are quite interesting! And cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This job sounds so cool! I am near to become jealous. And your cakes and your desserts look super yummy! It's so great how you have illustrated this so that I can nearly feel the delicious taste!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a great job. And oh to have the metabolism of my teenage years when food didn't go straight to my hips!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so funny -

    My first job was the Salad/Dessert Girl in a restaurant! Mmmm fresh made whipped cream.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.
You just made my day!!