Saturday, September 14, 2013

this week


Today is catch up day. Laundry, cleaning, errands and yes, a little time in the studio.

This week…

We went to week #3 of puppy school. We have “sit” figured out. Working on lay “down.” Also a bit of “leave it” which is handy on walks when there is something stinky to be investigated. “Leave it” is a great command!!

Tuesday I went to water aerobics. I’ve missed a few due to work and still having a sore elbow that is to be rested.

Wednesday and Thursday I spent long hours at the computer. I can say that I can see the light at the end of the tunnel…and it’s not the train.

I’ve been visiting the local cat clinic every Friday just to pet and cuddle the kittens. I miss the purr of a soft kitty. I knew eventually I would find the “one” and this week it happened. I get to bring home a new little kitty next week. She has to get fixed first. I’m so excited. I hope she likes it here at our house.

I wonder how long it takes for a dog and a cat to be “friends”?? I hope not too long… I’m open to suggestions on how to make our “blended” family work ☺

3 comments:

  1. It's such a great idea to illustrate your week like that. Good for you that you're getting a new kitten. I think there should be no problem between the two when they're both still so young. Well, at least I hope not! They'll get used to eachoter I guess ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the new kitty! Thanks for sharing your week. I especially like the swimming picture with the wavy body! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the new 'purr motor'! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.
You just made my day!!