Sunday, May 19, 2013

wedding cake

One of my nieces got married yesterday. It was a beautiful wedding!! Most of my family was able to attend, so it was fun visiting. We are so spread out geographically that it isn’t often that we all get together.

Lots of food and drink and dancing!! And, of course, yummy food!!

I was so excited to see something besides a traditional wedding cake. There were tiers of different cupcakes!! I’ve heard of this new trend but had not seen – or tasted – yet.



There was Chocolate, Lemon Cream, Carrot Cake, Vanilla, and Red Velvet cupcakes. I teamed up with my sister-in-law and shared a Carrot Cake and a Lemon cupcake with her.

They were both delicious. I couldn’t pick a favorite!

3 comments:

  1. Yummy looking cupcakes! (Mine always come out looking ‘Frankensteinish’! LOL) I think it’s a great new trend for weddings too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun idea for a wedding! I would want to taste them all. Your cupcakes are so cute, they look like they're ready to get on the dance floor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! I love these yummy cupcakes too! They look so cute and appetizingly!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.
You just made my day!!