Saturday, February 16, 2013

face #17

Well, the workshop I went to yesterday was sort of a bust. It was ok. Not great.

Lunch was the highlight.

I did come home with a self-portrait that I doodled. Which sparked an idea that I would do a few more…each with a different medium. We’ll see what I can come up with.

I mentioned earlier in the week how our TV quit working. We ended up getting a new one. The old one was beyond repair.

Now my husband and I are not big techno geeks but we normally can figure out how to hook up a TV. We could not get the new one to work. Not at all.

I finally went to check the one in the back room, they have similar connections. Only then did I discover that the cable was out!! So it turns out that we actually DID know what we were doing.

Anyway, I’m spending today waiting on the Cable guy. Seems like I’m always waiting on some repairmen to show up.

Hope your weekend is going better than mine.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE your self portrait! (You are cute!)
    The cable was out when you were trying to hook up a new TV? That’s beyond cruel! The TV Gods shall be punished!
    (Sorry the workshop was a bust, but you did get a lunch out of it!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a pity about your workshop. The doodled self-portrait came out great though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that sketch! Keep on painting, ignore that TV :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.
You just made my day!!