Friday, December 21, 2012

merry christmas

Just want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas!! The next few days are going to be busy so I’m not even going to attempt to blog.

I’ll miss you guys!!


I also want to share with you a video I saw a couple weeks ago. It’s sort of stayed with me and made me think of what I could accomplish in 30 days.

Every year, we start the year with Resolutions and such. I don’t know about you but most of mine are forgotten by February 1. If not sooner.

I’ve been trying to think of things I want to accomplish in the new year. What projects could I commit to…for 30 days.
  • Write/illustrate a children’s book
  • Learn a new instrument
  • Take more photos
  • Exercise every day
  • Stop watching so much TV
  • Stop eating sweets

Anyway…take a look at this video if you have time. He has tons of good ideas to get you to join the challenge.

What would you do for 30 days?

3 comments:

  1. This is a very pretty and cheerful christmas card! It puts a smile on my face immediately and I'm looking forward what project you will start for the 30 days. (My favourite is the children's book ;)
    I have a lot of plans as well but I have finished work only today and need nothing else than simply breathing deeply!
    A merry christmas to you as well, cheerful days with the family and a very happy and prosperous new year. It has been such a pleasure getting to know you and your lovely paintings this year! Many many thanks for all your lovely comments as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MERRY CHRISTMAS to you too! I love your tree!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's a great video! thanks for sharing! Have to remember that when the new year starts, I think it's really worth a try. Gonna use my holidays to write down some challenges ... ☺ Hope you'll have a lovely Christmas and a wonderful start to a new year full of creativity and fun! hugs, denthe

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.
You just made my day!!