Monday, September 24, 2012

face 24


One more face with a bird theme. I will admit that this is not a “new” face….I was cleaning in the studio and came across this duck. It was for an assignment when I was in college.

We had to take an inanimate object and find a face. In case you can’t tell, this is actually grass clippers…well, the handle of the clippers anyway. Turn them upside down and, voila, a duck! It was created with markers and colored pencil. I remember it took many, many hours to create.

I find all sorts of treasures when I clean that studio!! I should do it more often.

2 comments:

  1. What a great way to find a face. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This inanimated duck face looks so animated, artful and meaningful to me. You found in fact a treasure in your studio and I wonder whether there are more treasuries like this to find. I am looking forward to see them some time. All the best for the remaining five faces. This is such an awesome achievement!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.
You just made my day!!