Wednesday, August 29, 2012

i remember...

Hello! I apologize for not posting more often. I have been involved with a work project that is to launch next week….so I have a few more days of crazy here! Then I can relax and spend more time in the studio.

I hope.

For now, another little doodle of something I remember from the old days. Sometimes I wish I had a place to hang clothes outside to dry. But then I think how hard it must have been to plan your washdays around the weather. And chucking things from the washer into the dryer is just so convenient…


3 comments:

  1. Great sketch. I gave up on washing lines ages ago, the seagulls always used it as target practise!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I think it would be a real chore here, too. We have lots of bird feeders and bird baths...and lots of birds. I would just be doing laundry over and over. No thanks!

      Delete
  2. Ah, but it's such a refreshing thought! So summery! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.
You just made my day!!