Monday, June 4, 2012

potted plant...which has nothing to do with this post



Short weekend here. Drove to Stillwater, OK for my brother’s wedding. It’s only 3 hours each way…but I don’t do well sitting in the car! My husband and I took turns driving but still…I just hate car trips.

I would never make it as a truck driver or someone who travels by car a lot. Ugh.

Needless to say, I didn’t get any studio time this weekend.

I have TONS of ideas for drawings/paintings…now if only I can carve out some time to get started.

3 comments:

  1. The title of this post cracked me up (in my reader, even before I actually clicked)!

    I so love coming here...

    xo
    Kristin

    p.s. I read the you joined pinterest - I'm on there too (and love it!), if you want to "stop by". Hee hee
    http://pinterest.com/kristindudish/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesterday evening I tried as well to find some flowers in some patches of color as you did a few posts before. Well, ...I think I will need some more lessons although it looks so easy in your blog, but I had a lot of fun while doing that and slept very well after my little private "multicolored-evening-event". - Many thanks for your comment and I'm looking forward to your ton's of ideas :) have a nice day!

    Stefanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. the way you have broken up the background works very well in this piece. I like it a lot
    www.julie-annmcdonald.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.
You just made my day!!