Monday, June 25, 2012

good news...bad news

Sorry that I’ve been away for so long. Just wanted to drop a note here to let you know that I’ve not been feeling well so am taking a short break. Hope to be back VERY soon!

Good news:
  • Feeling better every day.
  • Have caught up on my rest until the year 2017. At least.
  • Am thankful that I have good insurance.
  • Although my grandson and I didn’t get to have “fun” last week…I’ve discovered that he has the makings for an EXCELLENT Doctor/Nurse/Barista. Whichever path he chooses!
  • The numbness in my left arm is not heart related.
  • I got to watch all of Season 1 of Downton Abbey. Now I know what all the fuss is about. It’s a really good show!

Bad News:
  • They can’t determine why my left arm is numb.
  • Abnormal stress test results. More heart tests coming.
  • Unable to sit up for long periods of time.
  • I haven’t been able to spend any time in the studio.

4 comments:

  1. I hope you will soon feel better. I will miss your enjoyable sketches but I know from my own experience that a break sometimes may works wonders. Get well soon! Stefanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you have more tests coming. Here's hoping you sail through them and get all good results. It's lonely in the deep end of the pool. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoping it's nothing serious or permanent! Prayers going up for your healing and recovery. Good insurance is such a blessing! Your grandson sounds like a great guy! Hey, glad you got to watch Downton Abbey. I've watched a little of it and liked it a lot! Now mind the doctor! I'll be watching for your return to blogland! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for all your well wishes and prayers. i'm feeling a much better. hope to be back to "normal" in no time :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.
You just made my day!!