Friday, May 25, 2012

a peek in my sketchbook

Winding down the week…and getting ready for a nice 3-day weekend!

This week:
  • I hopped on the Pinterest train…omg…it’s addicting
  • My “baby” turned 29!! I can’t believe it
  • The weather turned hot again…ugh
  • Daisies are blooming and lots and lots of daylilies, too
  • I’ve been eating too much vanilla ice cream covered in strawberries…so good
  • Tomorrow there will be more blueberries at the farmer’s market…I’m going early to buy more
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

2 comments:

  1. You have such a great imagination! I have four step-kids ranging in age from 41-50. (My hubby is 14 years older than me.) My birth kiddos are 21, 27 and 29. Aren't kids great? Mine are scattered all over the country, except for my youngest who lives here. They are such a great bunch of people. I'm proud to be their mom! Enjoyed looking through your sketchbook and hearing about your week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i am the oldest of 7 kids...so I can imagine what it's like when all of your family gets together! One BIG party :)

      My daughter lives 4 hours from me. I drive there every month for a visit. I just have to see my grandkids...one grandson and two "bonus" granddaughters (my daughter married a man with 2 children). I really miss not seeing them every day.

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.
You just made my day!!