Monday, March 26, 2012

the weekend

Saturday a.m. – Headed downtown for some flea marketing and general browsing. Several new shops opened in the past few months and I just HAD to see them. Came home with a new purse (from the local fair trade outlet) and some great ideas for projects!

Saturday afternoon – Worked in the yard. Pulled weeds. Spread compost. Split perennials. Wore shorts…it was hot outside!

Saturday p.m. – Dinner out. I love date night.

Sunday a.m. – Ugh. I overdid it yesterday in the yard. My whole body aches. I was up until 3 a.m. Not sure why. The morning was a waste.

Sunday p.m. – Painted a bit. Watched some basketball on TV. I hate not feeling well on the weekends. Why can’t I feel bad on a workday? ☺

1 comment:

  1. Really love this colorful painting! It got pretty warm here, but today was in the 30's and windy! Oh well, it's March. Spring will come to stay soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.
You just made my day!!