Monday, February 20, 2012

vacation doodles

Sorry I took such a long break there! I was out of town on vacation, then came home and caught an awful cold. It took all my energy just to get through the workday.

But I’m back now. I got a lot accomplished this weekend. The usual chores plus I painted the guest bathroom (my legs are hurting today…up and down the ladder…ugh).

I made these doodles from my vacation. For Christmas, my husband surprised me with a two-day pass to Universal Studios in Orlando. I’m a huge Harry Potter fan.

Have I mentioned before that I’m 52 going on 10? Yeah, age is just a number! We rode lots of scary rides…I screamed like a little girl. I had so much fun.

I’m still going through Butter Beer withdrawal!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.
You just made my day!!