Wednesday, December 14, 2011

holiday cheer

The stockings were hung by the chimney….by Josh. We have a rule at our house, whoever decorates the mantel gets to pick the word. Josh spelled out NOEL. When my husband decorates, he generally goes with LEON. Decorator’s choice!

Since we have had cats in our house for as long as I can remember, we have chosen to decorate with either a) a large tree with no decorations on the lower half or b) smaller trees that are out of the reach of paws and teeth.

The past few years, we’ve done these small artificial trees (creating a small forest) high up above the TV. Every year, I add a new figurine. Here’s a doodle of Santa and Snowman.

I used my new markers that I won over at the Sketchbook Challenge earlier this month!!

2 comments:

  1. Christmas sounds like so much fun at your place!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LEON! haha Would you believe my two cats have never bothered my Christmas tree or ornaments? Maybe they are the exception. Maybe they are retarded! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.
You just made my day!!