Wednesday, November 16, 2011

umbrellas

Where do the days go? I was out of town last weekend. It was my grandma’s 97th birthday. 97…Wow! I hope I live that long. She still lives in the same house she’s lived in since the late 40’s. She loves to make and sell craft things…so she has extra money for playing Bingo! I just love her.

Monday night was catch up on things I should have done on the weekend. Last night I worked on an acrylic painting. Not ready to share that yet. I still haven’t gotten the hang of acrylics. Not to my liking anyway.

Here’s a little watercolor I made of a rainy, fall afternoon.

1 comment:

  1. I can see you being like your grandma. That is quite an accomplishment to reach 97. Wow!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.
You just made my day!!