Monday, November 7, 2011

cats, cats and more cats

Even though we had really nice weather this weekend, I found myself sketching and painting the day away in my little studio. The hours just seem to melt away when I’m in there.

I did lots of cat doodles. Like the little houses I sketched a month or so ago, I have quite a collection of cats. Hard to believe, I know!!

Here are a few.

You know those great Chinese guardian lions that keep buildings safe? Well, we have these 3 cats placed in the entry hallway. Not quite the same, but so far they’ve done their job well.



Here’s a little cat that hangs from the light in my office. Most of the time, I look up and see his little belly. But I’ve included a little doodle of his smiling face, too.

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.
You just made my day!!