Tuesday, November 16, 2010

list it tuesday

One of my fav bloggers started a new feature on her blog last month. List It Tuesday. It’s very clever. Artsyville posts a handwritten list every Tuesday.

I’ve wanted to play along but have had too many other projects going on. Plus all my lists are really boring. I’m a list maker for sure but mine are mainly To Do lists. I like that sense of accomplishment to have things crossed off The List. You know?

Over the weekend, I wracked my brain to think of a list I could share. Food! That’s it! I’ve got recipes out the wazoo…they’re lists, right? So here’s my first contribution to List It Tuesday.


Mix all of the ingredients and store them in an airtight container or jar.
This mix will keep in the fridge for about 10 days.
To make the chai tea, brew a cup of strong black tea.
Stir in one tablespoon of the spice mix.

It’s yummy!

5 comments:

  1. love, love, LOVE it!! recipes are not only lists, they are functional lists! super!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may have to try this and I'll give it to my son. He's really into teas lately. Especially ones that relax. Thank you. Lovely list and I love your blog header.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful looking list. Interesting Tea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. delicious list! will def. try this. very lovely illustration too!

    glad you are playing.i'm playing also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would you believe I've never had Chai Tea? I've led a sheltered life!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.
You just made my day!!